It has been very hot in Phimai for the last few days. It is 38C again today.
I read a newspaper report from the UK yesterday saying that a heatwave is coming there soon: 20 to 21 C. Oh how I laughed.
A few photographs taken in Phimai this month.
1. A rural scene only a few kilometres from the town centre.
2. Phimai barrage dam gates fully open.
3. People having fun playing in flood water.
4. Inside the Phimai rice research centre.
5. Inundated trees.
6. Sunset at the bypass junction – 22 October 2017.
7. Rural sunset – 24 October 2017.
A new court building has been built at the bypass junction of Phimai town.
The new court building is very much bigger than the old court building, which was near the Phimai Inn and the Electricity authority (PEA) building.
Next to the main court building is a new building for the office of the public prosecutor.
Office of the State Attorney/Public Prosecutor in Phimai
Court = ศาล (saan)
Public Prosecutor = อัยการ (oy gaan)
Map showing the location of the new court building in Phimai town.